The Program Committee plays an essential and invaluable role in guiding and steering the conference programme. They ensure that the workshops and breakout sessions you see in the program are relevant, inspiring and engaging for everyone. Each year, the Program Committee consists of members known for their community involvement and expertise in their sphere.
Thank you to this year’s Program Committee members:
- Dr. Kulari Lokuge, Associate Director, eLearning, Monash College
- Mark Northover, Associate Head of CfLAT AUT Online, Auckland University of Technology, and NZBBUG Leader (NZ)
- Schelly Gardner, Systems Manager, eLearning System, Southern Cross University, and AU BBUG Leader
- Sharon Long, Learning and Teaching Systems Support Officer, James Cook University
- Tammy Robinson, Manager, Virtual Learning Environment, Centre for Teaching and Learning, University of Newcastle