If you are a Blackboard champion, academic developer, learning designer or teaching academic then we would love you to join us and be a part of our Blackboard Academic Adoption Day on Sunday 28th August.
We are planning a fun and interactive day that will take you on a mission-based adventure to discover some of the complexities around adoption, how to address these and how you will know what effective adoption looks like.
As part of your mission, you will explore a range of hot topics relevant to effectively promoting and supporting the educational adoption of Blackboard.
The day has been designed to provide you with a great opportunity to:
- Meet with your peers and Blackboard experts;
- Experience the activities, conversations and discussions used for championing the use of Blackboard across an institution; and
- Gain ideas and resources that you can use with your teaching team or across your home institution
The sessions will be facilitated by Mark Bailye, Alan Masson and Caroline Steel with a number of surprise guest presenters making an appearance at various times throughout your adventure. Some of the key themes of educational Blackboard adoption to be addressed include:
- Institutional opportunities and barriers to enhancing the effectiveness and impact of your Blackboard adoption;
- Enabling best practices to achieve efficiency and time effectiveness for academics (and learners);
- What are the key skills, knowledge and resources necessary to be an effective institutional Blackboard/educational technology champion?
- Relevant examples of best practices.
Places for this free-to-attend interactive one-day workshop are limited so please book early.
Agenda is now available as a PDF download: Academic Adoption Day 2016