An exciting and unique part of the world – come visit the Top End of Australia!
Darwin is best known for its natural beauty and incredible landscapes, warm weather and Aboriginal cultural precinct. There are so many exceptional and rare experiences just waiting to be discovered:
- Get up close and personal to wildlife creatures at Crocosaurus Cove or catch a train through the Territory Wildlife Park;
- Experience the Aboriginal Culture – hear their stories, learn about bush tucker, and attempt to play a didgeridoo!
- Cruise the Mary River Wetlands or visit the heart of Australia and discover natural wonders at Litchfield National Park;
- Explore World War II history at the Darwin Military Museum;
- and much more!
Find out more about this wonderful city:
Explore the Northern Territory
Darwin is gateway to Litchfield National Park, the Tiwi Islands, Kakadu and Arnhem Land as well as cross-continent journeys like the Ghan, Explorers Highway and Savannah Way.
Nearby Places to Visit:
- Kakadu National Park – Come and explore the World Heritage-listed National Park, approximately 3 hours east of Darwin.
- Alice Springs – Discover Aboriginal art, culture, history and uniquely Australian landscapes.
- Red Centre: Uluru – Visit one of Australia’s most well-known icons and awe-inspiring landscapes of Uluru and Kata Tjuta, the MacDonnell Ranges and Kings Canyon.