Since the University of Groningen first launched Blackboard Learn in 1999, the daily number of users has grown from under 1,000 to over 61,000 users per day – and shows no signs of slowing down.
Success at the University depends not only on the teaching and research, and the courses that are offered, but about being agile and having the robust technology, data, and processes in place to support its growth.
View the resources to find out how the University are driving innovation in the field of educational technology by:
- Partnering with students to ensure online success
- Running digital examinations which saves academics between 40-70% of marking time
- Launching a successful university-wide ‘portal’ to provide students with a personalised view of information
- Real-time interventions – combining data and student support to improve progression
- Planning for success and what this can mean for you
With its vision centered on the ‘student’ and its ability to drive innovations in technology enhanced learning, the University of Groningen continues to be among the global elite.
View the presentations, videos and the case study led by staff and students from Groningen and hear about how they achieve success. Learn More >>